I talk too much. Not a lot. Too much. It's become a bit of a joke since I retired and am home alone most days. When the husband walks in the door, I pretty much start talking and don't stop until it is time to say "good night." So this card is for Mike -- he'll get the joke.
I'm participating in the Waltzingmouse PJ Party and will enter this under "Old Pajamas" -- meaning the WMS sets were released in the past.
WANT TO MAKE THIS?
- Waltzingmouse Two Step Sprig and Hello Happy Thanks (so LOVE this set!)
- Assorted Ranger Distress yellow and green inks and Copic markers
- Tombow pink, yellow, and red markers
- Archival Ranger Black and Versamark inks
- White embossing powder
- Embossing Buddy
- Heat Gun
- White Linen Cardstock from Ellen Hutson and Recollections 65 lb. black cardstock
- Stampin Up Vellum cardstock
- Waltzingmouse Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Detail scissors
- Ranger Crystal Stickles
- Tattered Lace Detail glue (this dries clear when using vellum)
- Stamp leaves with yellow ink and stamp again with green ink.
- Cut leaves by hand. (The linen cardstock is easy to cut.)
- Shade leaves with yellow and Green Copic markers .
- Stamp flowers with Tombow markers and color over with lighter marker.
- Stamp center of flowers in black.
- Cut flowers by hand.
- Add Stickles to center of flower.
- Let flowers dry.
- Die cut vellum.
- Cut and score A2 card with linen cardstock.
- Trim black cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on black cardstock and emboss.
- Adhere everything as shown.