First, the Fed Up Challenge Day 2 --
Ate yogurt, fruit, veggies, olive oil, baba ghanoush, some really weird whole wheat bread/sawdust, cheese, almonds, and water!
Have not experienced food cravings, sugar cravings, or a whole lot of hunger. I like this food and don't really miss the sweets/carbs. I have no idea why!! It may just be the novelty of a new thing. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
And now the card.
- linen cardstock
- ink in 3 colors -- dye ink works best when overlapping colors.
- Circle stamps. I used Hero Arts Brush Strokes (this one has a fun crosshatch design and is irregular, which make it more interesting)
- Sentiment stamp. I used Simon Says Stamp Sending Happy Thoughts.
1. Make A2 card.
2. Stamp sentiment first.
3. Stamp the set of 3 circles in a triangle pattern. Stamp off a few times to create a paler color.
4. Stamp the single circles as shown.
MOOD WHEN DONE = happy!