Hi there! Today I'm participating in Right at Home's blog hop to celebrate its July release. RAH is giving away two of the new sets from the comments on this blog hop. You can get all the information about the release here. And, you can see the release in the shop here.
I used the new Banner Alphabet set (on the left above) to make a soft, feminine birthday card, perfect for a pink and purple loving little girl. I love how each banner already includes the letters, numbers, etc. Because the stamps are solid, I was worried that I might not get a smooth image, but as you can see, I got terrific coverage (I used Altenew inks), and I did not use the MISTI.
- Stamped balloons and strings from Right at Home's Let's Party May kit with pale gray ink onto white cardstock.
- Colored the balloons with a Copic marker.
- Stamped the banners as shown in gray ink. Punched holes in the banner and embroidered the banners with purple embroidery floss.
- Stamped the letters and hand cut.
- Adhered the letters and the bow.
- Adhered the stitched panel onto an A2 white card with foam dimensional tape.
You can visit the entire blog hop by clicking on the links below:
Nicole // RAH Blog
Joan <---- me!
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy!