Love Halloween, but shy away from buying any Halloween specific sets because I won't get enough use out of most of them. For this card, I used a set of house stamps drawn by Claudine Hellmuth and watercolored in traditional Halloween colors.
Paint, dry, paint, dry, repeat many times! The Gansai Tambi watercolors are my favorite -- I can get rich color, which is hard with watercolor. I've linked to Ellen Hutson's shop but you can google and find them in many shops.
Used an alphabet stamp for the sentiment (stamped once in black and once, slightly off set in white), and added some dots for "eyes."
- Creative Layers Clear Dwelling stamp set by Claudine Hellmuth for Ranger (retired) and Lawn Fawn Violet's ABC's.
- Gansai Tambi watercolors
- Micron Black pen
- Black cord and purple flat pearl
- Paper towel
- Watercolor paper (this is Fabriano)
- Memories Unicorn White pigment ink
- Sizzix circle die
- Ranger Distress ink (sponged the circle)
- Dark Yellow/Orange cardstock
- A2 white card
- Black Prismacolor pencil