Waltzingmouse always makes the most gorgeous Christmas sets, and this year is no exception. They recently issued two new sets, Rustic Christmas and Scandi Doodle Christmas, which I bought immediately. Love images that have built in sentiments.
While they are not yet stocked in the US, there is a code to get the equivalent of the cost of US shipping. Mine came in less than a week!
And do we love this background paper, which is tissue paper I found half price (.75) at Target? Yes, I think we do. It also comes with 2 sheets of copper tissue paper.
I adhered it to cardstock with Mono Multi glue and, while still wet, die cut. Going through the Big Shot flattened out the paper and glue. If I wasn't married, I swear I'd marry my Big Shot.
- Waltzingmouse Rustic Christmas
- Colorbox Treasure Pigment Ink (used the copper portion)
- Spritz Black and White Plaid Tissue Paper
- Cream cardstock
- Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies
- Dimensional foam tape
- Paper trimmer, Tombow Mono Multi glue
- Big Shot
- Clear and Simple Stamps envelope liner die
Chapter Two of How Stamping Destroyed My Life will be published on Sunday, October 4th, unless Hurricane Joachin hits us and we lose power. Aack.