I just keep reaching for Hero Arts Antique Rose. Eventually, I'll put it away, but until then, another card with this gorgeous flower.
1. Stamped the rose twice on watercolor paper.
2. Embossed in white and watercolored with Raspberry Adirondack Dye reinker and a gold mist spray. Here's what the inks looked like on my craft sheet.
3. Because watercolor paper is thicker than I wanted for this rose, I carefully removed one layer of paper from the back of the roses after I fussy cut them. Go slow and you shouldn't wreck your image.
4. Popped up the center and moved around the stems.
5. Added black speckles on the card -- apparently it's a law in my craft room.
MOOD WHEN DONE = I love the card. But, of course, I join the civilized world in mourning the murders in Brussels today.