For the first card, I embossed the gorgeous Antique Rose Stem on vellum cardstock, and tied some white twine to the panel and then adhered it to a striped gray card.
Made the stripes by applying a Hero Arts White Dauber to the gray card. That white dauber is fantastic!
And then I made another, because, well pink!
Since I had the stamp out, went on to stamp the Antique Rose with 3 colors of Ranger Distress Stains onto watercolor paper.
To celebrate, Hero Arts is having a blog hop and prizes and is giving away four $25 shopping sprees. The winners will be drawn from comments left across all the blogs in the hop (linked below). Comment on this post by 11:59pm, Sunday February 14th, and Hero Arts will announce the winners on the Hero Arts blog the following week. Hop along and comment for more chances to win!
Honored to be among this list of fantastic stampers. To see all their awesome creations, check out the following:
Joan Bardee (me)
Hero Arts Supplies:
- Antique Rose Stem stamp
- Color Layering Bouquet (sentiments)
- Unicorn White Dauber
- White Embossing Powder
- Vellum, Red & Gray cardstocks
- Watercolor paper
- Versamark and Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
- Memory Box Dots Stencil (to place the black dots with a Micron marker)
- White cord
- Ranger Distress Stains (the dauber type, NOT the spray type): Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral, and Spiced Marmalade. The bottles look like this.