We buy. And sometimes buy again.
Um, and again.
Since I don't see any Rockefellers or Trumps*** in the stamping forums, I'm assuming that, like me, you are making many, many sacrifices in order to $pend on $tamping.
Here's what I give up in order to stamp.
1. My job. You can't participate in blog hops and comment enough to win FREE STUFF if you have to get up every. stinking. day. and go to work.
2. Ironing. I take the time to schlep over to the dry cleaner every single week to drop off and pick up the husband's work shirts so I can save the iron for flattening ribbon, removing the gloss off of embossing, and other crafty techniques.
3. Art and design classes. Best to just steal other people's ideas rather than spend $$ learning how to do stuff. Thank you for sharing so much online! ****
4. Housecleaning. Have you seen the cost of those Mr. Clean eraser sponge things? And they disappear once used! I don't think so.
5. Cooking. I added up the expense of cooking one dinner for two. I was shocked.
- Stove $1500.
- Food $1000.00
- Plates: $1700 (I have good taste).
- Car to go grocery shopping: $30,000
Would love to hear what you give up in order to stamp 'cause I need to save more money to buy some new Christmas stamps.
* I've never had a margarita.***** Can they be tossed?
** Men rule the world. And the stamping industry.
*** Been tossing around ideas on how to incorporate Trump into this blog. It's coming one of these days.
**** Speaking of stealing ideas, got the footnote on the blog post idea from one of my fave bloggers, the ever nuts Ms. Carole Burrage.
***** In the calorie contest between chocolate and alcohol, chocolate always wins.