here. The challenge is an easy one -- make a card inspired by mine. Looking forward to seeing what folks make!
Used a terrific stamp by Taylored Expressions called Graphic Greetings: Get Well. TE has a series of similar stamps for different occasions and they all make it easy to whip up a card. And polka dots is just another say of saying "be happy"!!!
- Taylored Expressions Graphic Greetings: Get Well
- Papertrey Ink Soft Stone A2 card
- White cardstock
- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge patterned paper
- Ribbon from Paper Source
- Memento Tuxedo, Brilliance Rocket Red, and Stampin Up Crushed Curry inks
- Dimensional (to pop up flower and trimmed sentiment lines)
- Paper Trimmer