Hello, hope your Sunday is a happy one! I'll be posting more Just Dandy Studio projects on Tuesday, but I wanted to share this card today. I added Happy Stripes wrapping paper on the bottom of the card and used the same paper to die cut hello. I love this paper!
I think this card is a good fit for Cath Edvalson's Tuesdays Take 4 Challenge. The inspiration photo for that challenge is
How I love these colors...
- Memory Box hello die
- Just Dandy Studio Happy Stripes Wrapping Paper
- Papertrey Ink Soft Stone cardstock
- A2 white card, scored and folded at the top
- Just Dandy Studio October Dandy Mail #1 (the larger Pretty Posh sequins are in this fun kit)
- Papertrey Ink Flower Fusion #1 Mini Stamp set (designed by Melissa Bickford, owner of Just Dandy Studios)
- Versamagic Aegean Blue chalk ink
- Papertrey Ink Stitching Lines Die
- Tapestry needle
- White embroidery floss
- Big Shot
- Adhesive, Scor-Buddy, and paper trimmer
MOOD WHEN DONE: Happy!