Just get out there and get it -- maybe a college degree, understanding your kid, a new hairdo, or the WRMK's Fuse tool because you want to get on the shaker card bandwagon. Whatever it is, hope it is something fine and good and that you get it.
Inspired by Michele Ferguson's gorgeous card (below) that she made for the Muse Challenge -- black patterned paper, a tag, and a beautiful butterfly. There is still time to play in this challenge as entries are not due until Monday at 8 am!
- Clear and Simple Stamps Butterfly Garden I
- The Ton Get It Girl
- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Patterned Paper
- Just Dandy Studio Doily
- Pink, yellow and red Tombow markers
- Watercolor paper, water, paintbrush
- Gansai Tambi gold paint
- Zig Clear Color black brush marker
- Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die
- A2 white card
- Mustard thread
- Waltzingmouse tag die
- Ranger Spun Sugar Distress ink and blender
MOOD WHEN DONE = Inspired