WANT TO MAKE THIS CARD?Supplies:
- Simon Says Stamp Summer Garden stamp and dies
- Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms stamp set (sentiment)
- Leaf die (source unknown)
- Memento Tuxedo Ink
- Yellow and Green Copic Markers
- Big Shot
- Papertrey Ink Soft Stone cardstock and patterned paper
- Green and white cardstocks
- Dimensionals and adhesive
- Paper trimmer
- Scor Pal
- Silver embellishments (source unknown)
- A2 card
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
1. Stamp and die cut flower and color center with yellow Copic markers.
2. Die cut leaves using green cardstock and color with green and yellow Copic markers to add depth.
3. Trim Soft Stone polka dot patterned paper to cover front of A2 card (I trim a bit larger).
4. Run A2 card with the patterned paper adhered to it through the Big Shot to flatten and then trim patterned paper to match A2 card.
5. Trim Soft Stone cardstock to 3.75 x 5.
6. Place die cuts on Soft Stone cardstock. Fiddle until you like it and stamp sentiment.
7. Adhere leaves and flower as shown, popping up flower with dimensionals.
8. Paint yellow centers with Wink of Stella glitter pen.
9. Add silver dimensionals and hope you don't ruin card.
10. Smile, the hobby is great!
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy!