This heart is shiny!
Want To Make This Card?
- Heart Diamonds by The Ton
- White Linen Cardstock (Ellen Hutson)
- A2 White Card
- Bella Rouge Patterned Paper by Pink Paisless
- Encore Silver Pigment Ink
- Silver Embossing Powder
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Paper Trimmer
- Clear and Simple Stamps A2 Envelope Die
- Tombow Pink Marker
1. Stamp heart stamp in Versamark and emboss in silver. Cut by hand.
2. Color heart with a pale pink marker in just a few places.
3. Cover heart with Dimensional Magic and set aside to dry.
4. Trim patterned paper.
5. Make A2 card.
6. Trim white linen panel and stamp sentiment on panel with silver ink.
7. Assemble all as shown.
8. Die cut envelope liner from same paper pad. Prefer to use paper other than the one on the card. The coordinating contrast is more interesting than matchy matchy.
9. Contemplate whether you are letting your inner light show.
10. Mail card to sweet someone who is embarking on a new stage in life.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Trying to remember what my inner light looks like