Love this sentiment -- perfect for encouraging someone, and I know someone who could use a little encouragment.
WANT TO MAKE THIS CARD?
- Waltzingmouse Your Sparkle
- PTI Soft Stone Cardstock
- Hero Arts White Ink Dauber
- Stencil with dots (??)
- Pink Tombow marker
- Impress Fresh Ink Fushia
- Ranger Crystal Stickles
- Paper Trimmer
- Scor Pal
- Blue painter's masking tape
1. Cut and score cardstock to make A2 card.
2. Tape stencil onto front of card.
3. Press white ink with dauber onto some of the dots in the lower right corner of the card.
4. Let dry a bit and then rub over with pink marker. Why? It seemed artsy.
5. Wipe off pink marker on scrap paper to remove white ink.
6. Remove stencil and clean right away. Just do it!!
7. Stamp sentiment.
8. Add stickles
9. Now that was easy.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Rethinking using Soft Stone on this card. Maybe better in white? Why do we second guess every single stupid thing? That's rhetorical -- no answers needed!