Don't know about you, but I hate to use a stamp set or die only a few times, only to be tossed aside by the latest and greatest. Just don't have the space or $$ for a constant stream of new stuff. Now, don't get me wrong, I v
Love products that are versatile, and this Concord & 9th's Bouquet Die* fits that bill. Sympathy, wedding, birthday, love you, whatever -- this die works.
- Adhered half of card front with patterned paper (a friend gave it to me and I do not know the manufacturer, but isn't it fun? Love how the circles have a little pattern on them).
- Die cut the card front and set aside the die cut.
- Made a tag with Concord & 9th's Bags & Tags die.
- Stamped "YOU" from Essentials by Ellen Totally Awesome* and a heart from Concord & 9th's Beautiful Words*.
- Tied the tag around the die with twine and adhered onto the card.
Note: items with an * means that I did not pay for the item. (Decided that I need to be more clear on what was provided to me at no cost.)
MOOD WHEN DONE = Delighted