- Trim Gina K White Heavy Base Weight Cardstock and score to make an A2 card.
- Stamp Hero Arts Birthday Balloons with a Copic friendly black ink. I used Hero Arts Intense Black ink, but Memento Tuxedo and other Copic friendly inks will work.
- Color balloons with Copics.
- Add Wink of Stella clear glitter over balloons.
- Using a stencil with circles as a guide for placement (a Julie Ebersole idea), make small dots over the card with the same Copics used to color the balloons.
- Stamp sentiment.
MOOD WHEN DONE = I have no complaints!