This was fun to make!
- Embossed Hero Arts Birthday Balloons in white on watercolor paper.
- Using a variety of Tombow markers, watercolored the balloons and the background.
- Added speckles.
- Painted white acrylic paint thinned with some water over the balloons and blotted.
- Stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Balloon Animal Birthday with Versafine Onyx ink.
- Needed something.
- Not the dreaded sequins. Not after all that work. Couldn't take the chance on bad sequin placement!
- Die cut as shown and popped up with additional circle die cuts.
- Did not ruin. Whew.
- Adhered to A2 white card.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy!!! How you doing?