Wrote over the sentiment with the Pico IrRESISTible Embellisher to give it a nice glossy finish without the hassle of embossing.
- Inked up the hearts from Essentials by Ellen by Julie All Inside with a pale pink #723 Tombow marker onto an A2 card made from Canson watercolor paper and then painted over with water.
- Rubbed a Ranger Distress Marker (Festive Berries) onto a palette and watercolored over the hearts to provide some dimension.
- Using Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink, stamped the sentiment from Essentials by Ellen by Julie Love You So
- Let card dry and wrote over the sentiment with Irresistible Pico Embellisher.
- Thought about adding speckles but resisted. Sat back and left it alone.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy!