Looking for ways to add texture to a card? Twine is a great way to add texture while keeping the card easy to mail. I also used some wood paper to balance the bright heart.
Wrapped a card stock square with twine in a variety of warm colors. It was easy to place behind the die cut card stocks. The sequins added a bit more color and were kind of fun!
- Just Dandy Studio twine in various colors (this twine is very soft and the colors are fabulous!)
- White and yellow card stocks
- Typed sentiment
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins
- Wood paper (Ellen Hutson)
- Clear and Simple Stamps heart dies
- Dimensional foam tape
And in unrelated news, Here are a list of all of the winners from the CASEing Kelly Blog Hop!
Thanks so much for helping us show Kelly some appreciation and love. All of the winners are being contacted via email.• the Winter 2015 card kit from Create a Smile Stamps #3 Maaike Uijthoven(from Jen Lotfield’s blog)
• $25 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp #38 Arianna Barbara (from Shelly’s blog)
• $25 gift certificate from the Ink Road #10 Henriette (from Brandi’s blog)
• a Police Woman digi stamp from Lia Stampz #83 Angela Restad (from Ardyth’s blog)
• $25 gift certificate from a2z Scrapbooking #24 Charlene (from Dee’s blog)
• a crafty goodie bag from a2z Scrapbooking #19 Leslee (from Amy’s blog)
• a crafty goodie bag from Hero Arts #37 Liz Gessner McAlliston (from LauraJane’s blog)
• a $25 gift certificate to any online craft store (winner’s choice) from DJ Kard Creations #56 Cat Craig (from Kristie Goulet’s blog)
• a $25 gift certificate from Altenew #53 Vinita Jain (from the A2Z Scrapbooking blog)
• a stamp set from Dee’s Art Impressions #53 Jeanne (from Char’s blog)