Just Dandy Studio has the colors and products to share happiness with others. These cards have already gone out in the mail. We need more happy, cheerful messages, don't we?'
Added some IrRESISTible Pico Embellisher, Clear (like Ranger's Glossy Accents, only the bottle does not clog) to some of the hearts.
Also wanted to mention that Melissa has Christmas items in her shop and provides a free printable every Friday. Here are a few samples of the Christmas items.
My favorite are the tags, available as a digital printable that is only $5.00, or printed tags for $7.00
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy and appreciative of a hobby that can share cheerful messages
- Just Dandy Studio Happy Blooms and Happy Hearts wrapping papers
- Just Dandy Studio Honeydew twine
- Memento Tuxedo ink
- Clear and Simple Stamps heart die
- Pretty Pink Posh sequins
- Irresistible Embellisher (link above)
- Sentiment stamps from The Ton and Simon Says Stamp
- Base cards from A Muse Studio (white interior makes me happy)
- Curve border die (source unknown) and WRMK corner chomper
- White card stock (adhered wrapping paper to the white card stock before trimming)
- Embroidery floss
- Papertrey stitching die
- Envelopes from Paper Source