I'm the muse this week for the Muse Card Challenge! I hope you'll be inspired to make something pretty and enter the challenge.
This card was quite easy.
- Watercolored the panel, using as little water as I could. Too much water and it results in hard line edges, which I did not want on this card.
- Waited for panel to dry.
- Covered flower and stem with markers, spritzed very lightly with water, and stamped and held image to panel
- Let panel dry and covered with embossing buddy.
- Stamped sentiment with Versmark and embossed in white.
- Tied embroidery floss and adhered to kraft card.
- Added white dots in center with gel pen.
- Hero Arts watercolor flower set (
this is an old set and I do not know the name) Libby Hickson let me know it is CL 431 Watercolored Petals. Thanks!
- Stampin Up Watercolored Words
- Veramark ink
- White embossing powder
- Heat Gun
- Watercolor paper, water, paper towel, paint brush
- Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor paints
- Tombow markers
- Kraft cardstock
- Dark blue embroidery floss
- White gel pen
As my husband would say, so get yourself in your craft zone and go create!
MOOD WHEN DONE = Hopeful