Featuring the Party Balloons wrapping paper sold by Just Dandy Studio. It's fresh and fun and perfect for kids or adults, male or female.
Decided to use it to make my first shaker card. It was easy (except for forgetting to put the sequins in the first time around!).
- Just Dandy Studio Party Balloons Wrapping Paper
- Circle die
- Happy die (Memory Box)
- Waltzingmouse Hello Happy Thanks stamp set
- White, Orange, and Aqua cardstock
- Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh -- some from Just Dandy Studio as part of the October Dandy Mail kit; star sequins unknown)
- Foam tape (to create the shaker pocket)
- White embossing powder
MOOD WHEN DONE = I'm all shook up...