This cute young lady is part of an older Penny Black set called Betsy Bluebell. I gave away little Betsy, along with a bunch of other stamps, in 2012. However, my friend returned her, and about 39 other sets, to me earlier this month. Yes, I have 40 "new" old sets. It's Christmas in August and I intend to use most of these sets. Yahoo!
WANT TO MAKE THIS?
- Penny Black Betsy Bluebell
- Memento Tuxedo ink
- Copic Markers
- Waltzingmouse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die
- Curve die (source unknown)
- White and green cardstock
- Copy paper (to mask)
- Green and Blue pigment inks for sky and "grass"
- Ranger Mini Ink blending tool
- Wink of Stella clear shimmer pen
- Multi Matte Medium
- Micron black pen
- Double sided post it note (for mask)
- Detail scissors
- Paper trimmer
- Big Shot
- Stamp image on white cardstock with Memento ink and color with Copics.
- Cut with scalloped rectangle die.
- Stamp image on post it note and cut out with scissors to create mask.
- Place curve die to align with the girl's feet and draw "hill" with the Micron pen using the die as a guide.
- Cut copy paper with curve die and create masks for both the sky and the grass.
- Place mask of girl to cover that image. Add paper mask to cover grass on bottom of rectangle. Sponge aqua into onto top of image to create sky. Hope for the best!
- Remove mask on the bottom and replace with mask of the sky. Sponge bottom with green ink.
- Add Wink of Stella to daisy centers.
- Adhere sequins. Again, hope for the best.
- Create green A2 card, score, and run through Big Shot (folded) to create flat card.
- Adhere image panel to card with dimensionals.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Sweet!