Dec 7, 2014
Grow Old With Me: Casology Week 24
Casology Week #24 challenge, which is the cue "old".
How I Made This Card:
1. Took some watercolor paper on which I had embossed in white some houses from Stampin Up Holiday Home. Realized that I wasn't going to use them anytime soon, so cut them into strips.
2. Watercolored strips with Tombow markers.
3. Ran an SU black marker onto an acrylic block and flicked a wet water color brush over an A2 white card. (Note: the SU black marker produced gray/purple speckles -- need another black marker.)
4. Starting in the center of the card, glued the centers only of each strip onto the card and snipped off the ends.
4. Made sentiment (one dear to my heart) with a Dymo Label maker (love that toy).
MOOD WHEN DONE = Hopeful
HUSBAND'S COMMENT = (He hasn't seen it yet)