The very nice, and talented, Nicole, at Right at Home, has put together a blog hop -- with prizes -- to celebrate National Craft Month. (Don't know about you, but in my world, every month is National Craft Month!) You can get the details on how to enter the contest at the Right at Home blog. **
Nicole asked us to feature our current favorite products. So, for this card, I used some well loved items:
- Concord & 9th's Wildflower stamp set. It's just plain gorgeous.
- Hero Arts For You Flowers Color Layering set. Used a sentiment from that fantastic set.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers. Love to watercolor with these.
- Vellum cardstock. Ellen Hutson sells the best!
MOOD WHEN DONE = Happy!
**In order to win one of the amazing prizes, you must do the following...
- Create a new project specifically for this hop using some of your current favorite crafty supplies
- Link up your project and it's accompanying blog post in the link-up on the Right at Home blog.
- The link-up will be open until March 22nd, 2016
- Leave a few comments along the hop to support everyone who participated!