I'm the "muse" on the Muse Challenge Blog this week. You are cordially invited to make a card inspired by mine and link it up over the next week on the Muse blog.
Lots of possibilities here -- the centered image, the black/white/red/green color combo, fruit, patterned paper as the back drop, scalloped die, whatever.
And because Wink of Stella glitter pen + cherries --
WANT TO MAKE THIS?
- Simon Says Stamp You're So Sweet and Best Mom Ever stamp sets
- Waltzingmouse Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Die
- Stampin Up Bitty Banners Framelits Die
- Memento Tuxedo and Versamark Inks
- Scor pal
- White embossing powder
- Embossing buddy
- Big Shot
- Pink Paislee Bella Rouge patterned paper
- White, green, and red cardstocks
- Heat gun
- Signo white pen
- Mono multi adhesive
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
- Paper Source envelope
- Clear and Simple Stamps A2 envelope die
- Paper trimmer
- This is a fairly simple card, but look at all the supplies!!
1. Die cut patterned paper with scalloped stitched rectangle die.
2. Stamp cherries with black ink on the patterned paper, and again on the back of a scrap of white cardstock. Color stems on the patterned paper with dark green marker.
3. Color cherries and leaves on white cardstock with Copics. Draw white curved thing on the cherries with white pen and demand to be called an artist. Cut out cherries and leaves by hand.
4. Make A2 white card.
5. Color cherries with glitter pen.
6. Rub embossing powder on scrap of red cardstock.
7. Stamp sentiment on red cardstock with Versamark and emboss with white embossing
8. Die cut sentiment.
9. Assemble and adhere as shown, popping up cherries and leaves with dimensional something.
10. Stamp green cardstock with circle.
11. Die cut green cardstock for envelope liner.
12. Adhere liner to envelope.
13. Think about getting an ice cream but not get an ice cream.
14. Feel superior to all ice cream eaters.
MOOD WHEN DONE = Missing Ice Cream